Generic Sildenafil (Hiforce Tablets)
Sildenafil is a famous medicine used to treat erectile brokenness in men. Hiforce Tablets, containing Sildenafil Citrate as the dynamic fixing, is a conventional form of the notable brand Viagra. It works by expanding the bloodstream to the penis, considering serious areas of strength for a supported erection during sexual excitement.
What is Hiforce?
Hiforce is a generic version of sildenafil, which is used to treat erectile dysfunction. The active ingredient in Hiforce is sildenafil citrate, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. This medication works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, which allows more blood to flow into the area, resulting in an erection. It is also sold under the brand name Revatio.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a man is unable to achieve or maintain an erection during sexual activity. It is a common problem that can occur at any age, but it is more common in older men. There are many possible causes of erectile dysfunction, including physical and psychological factors.
How does Hiforce work?
Hiforce works by inhibiting the action of the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). This enzyme is responsible for breaking down a substance called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which plays a role in relaxing the blood vessels in the penis. By inhibiting PDE5, Hiforce increases the levels of cGMP in the body, which results in the relaxation of the blood vessels and increased blood flow to the penis.
Dosage of Revatio
The recommended starting dose of Hiforce is 50mg, taken approximately one hour before sexual activity. Depending on the individual's response to the medication, the dose may be increased to 100mg or decreased to 25mg. The maximum recommended dose of Hiforce is 100mg per day. It is important to follow the dosage instructions provided by your doctor.
- Illuminate your PCP about any ailments you have, including sensitivities, coronary illness, liver or kidney infection, high or low circulatory strain, or whatever other circumstances might influence your capacity to take this prescription.
- Inform your doctor of any medications you are currently taking, including prescription medications, over-the-counter medications, and herbal supplements. Hiforce may interact with other medications, so it is important to inform your doctor of all medications you are taking.
- Do not take Hiforce if you are taking nitrates, as this can cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure.
- Do not take Hiforce if you are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients in the medication.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose of Hiforce, as this can increase the risk of side effects.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Hiforce, as this can increase the risk of side effects.
- Hiforce should not be used by women or children under the age of 18.
- Hiforce tablets contain sildenafil, a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men
- In addition to treating ED, Hiforce may also be used to treat other medical conditions, such as pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), a type of high blood pressure that affects the lungs. However, this use should only be done under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
- Headache: One of the most common side effects of Hiforce is a headache, which can range from mild to severe.
- Flushing: Hiforce can cause a warm feeling in the face, neck, and chest, known as flushing.
- Indigestion: Hiforce can cause indigestion, including stomach pain, bloating, and acid reflux.
- Nasal congestion: Hiforce can cause a stuffy or runny nose, known as nasal congestion.
- Dizziness: Hiforce can cause dizziness or lightheadedness, especially when standing up from a sitting or lying position.
- Blurred vision: Hiforce can cause temporary changes in vision, such as blurred vision or sensitivity to light.
- Back pain: Hiforce can cause back pain, which may be mild to severe.
In rare cases, Hiforce can cause more serious side effects, such as:
- Vision loss: Hiforce can cause a sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes, which can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- Hearing loss: Hiforce can cause a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, which can be a sign of a serious ear problem called sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSHL).
What should I do if I miss a dose of Hiforce?
Hiforce is taken on a case by case basis, so there is no particular dosing plan. In the event that you miss a portion, accept it when you recollect. Try not to take more than one portion in a 24-hour time frame.
Can Hiforce be taken with alcohol?
Drinking alcohol while taking Hiforce can increase the risk of side effects, such as dizziness, lightheadedness, or low blood pressure. It is recommended to limit or avoid alcohol while taking Hiforce.
Can Hiforce be taken with food?
Hiforce can be taken with or without food. However, taking Hiforce with a high-fat meal may decrease its effectiveness.
Is Hiforce safe for everyone to take?
Hiforce is not safe for everyone to take. It is important to inform your doctor of any medical conditions you have and medications you are taking to ensure safe and effective use of Hiforce. It is also important to follow your doctor's instructions and not exceed the recommended dose of Hiforce.
- Nitrates: Hiforce should not be taken with nitrates, as this can cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure. Nitrates are commonly used to treat angina (chest pain) and include medications like nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, and isosorbide mononitrate.
- Alpha-blockers: Hiforce can interact with alpha-blockers, which are used to treat high blood pressure and prostate enlargement. Taking Hiforce with alpha-blockers can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure, which can be dangerous.
- Blood pressure medications: Hiforce can interact with medications used to treat high blood pressure, such as beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, and calcium channel blockers. Taking Hiforce with these medications can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure.
- Protease inhibitors: Protease inhibitors, which are used to treat HIV and other viral infections, can increase the levels of Hiforce in the body, which can increase the risk of side effects.
- Other medications for erectile dysfunction: Taking Hiforce with other medications for erectile dysfunction, such as tadalafil (Cialis) or vardenafil (Levitra), can increase the risk of side effects.